Sunday 1 February 2015

Post Number One

Hi all,

I am a new blogger and this is my first blog! Exciting!

I set up this blog as a project and also as a hobby. I love to write and I love quotes - and I also love dogs - so it seemed perfect for me to start up a blog featuring doggy quotes!

A bit about myself. I am fourteen years old (I turned fourteen on 9th January 2015) and I live in Surrey, England. I love dogs but don't own one, however I have the joy of handling two Great Danes at various dog shows across the country as my mum's friend owns them. I love Great Danes, they are my favourite dog breed ever and I have been showing them for seven years now. When I started out handling the breed when I struggled as they were about the same size as me - but now I am older and taller and have much more control over them!

I also love horses and hope to be an Olympic eventer one day - I have been riding since I was four and have owned five horses in my lifetime.

So please continue to read the blog - I promise it won't be all quotes and you'll find out a little bit more about me as time goes by - and I hope you enjoy it!

Kelseigh :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!! Your blog is cool!!

    Woofs from Earl, Ethel and I at Earl's World!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yours is a hundred times cooler!

      I really appreciate all readers :)

      Delete