Monday 2 February 2015

Quote Number 1

Hi to everyone who's reading this! (And please remember to tell others about my blog! I'll really appreciate it!)

I decided not to post a quote yesterday as I wanted to do an introduction first, but I am going to give you one today. That quote is...

"There is no such thing as a naughty dog, only an untrained one!"


I heard this one only recently at a dog show - I don't remember who told me about it, but it sticked in my head.

It is true - dogs are mischievous little (and large in my case!) creatures who love to cause trouble wherever they may wander. However, the amount of people who say that their dogs are naughty for not coming when called - that isn't a naughty dog, it's an untrained one!

Thank you for reading!!

Kelseigh :)

PS - all of the quotes won't be boring like this - I promise I will try to fancy them up on an editing programme! However I don't have an editing programme as I speak, so this one obviously isn't all fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment