Wednesday 4 February 2015

Quote Number 3

Here is my third quote! I've been trying so hard to keep this blog a daily thing but I'm getting so much homework at the moment, and I'm choosing my GCSE options at the moment - I'm hopefully doing PE, Sociology, Art and Polish (another random fact about me - I'm a quarter Polish!).

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants"

By Johnny Depp.

I'm always saying how dogs are twice as good as humans - they've got such good unconditional love, none are bad at all. I hate how Staffies, Rottweilers and all the "bred to fight" dogs have a reputation for being aggressive, when they're actually great breeds!

Sorry for the short post - I'm doing my French homework right now - and I'll try to get a bigger one up soon. I'm at a dog show this weekend so will have something to say about that! Also, I've decided that quotes will be on weekdays only - weekends deserve more than a simple quote!

Thanks for reading!

Kelseigh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment